Artist, Fashion Designer, Creative Director, Social Media Maven.
Kind of in that particular order.
With over 10 years under my belt as a Fashion Designer and over 6 years as a Creative Director, I’m well-versed in product development from concept to consumer. My experience includes working with startups to billion dollar brands. My career began while I was attending Wade College of Fashion in Dallas, TX in 2005. It wasn’t long after, I was launching my own line of bridal and formalwear at the Dallas Market and later, designing professionally for brands such as JC Penney, Saks 5th Ave., Belk, Ross, TJ Maxx and WalMart. My career took a turn in 2007 with denim in the heart of LA’s garment district. From 2007 to 2014, I designed denim for men and women for Miller International, JCPenney and LA based boutique brands. Having worked with so many brands, large and small, and several start-ups, I’ve learned very valuable lessons in branding, marketing product development from start to finish. Being resourceful with marketing budgets that were at times zero also helped me hone in on the skills that most people either ignore or outsource. There are so many facets of analytics, consumer behavior and social media marketing that I find incredibly fascinating.
I now offer my expertise as a full-service brand development ‘agency’ specializing in design, creative, digital, social media marketing and strategies for (mostly) fashion, beauty and lifestyle companies. I’m always up for a challenge, so feel free to reach out if you are in the tech space or other. I love taking ideas or products and figuring out ways to make them better or infusing them with a little magic. If you need assistance creating a new brand, updating or building your current brand or elevating your successful brand further, shoot me an email and let’s have coffee.
(Full resume available upon request)
SOCIAL MEDIA, WEB MARKETING, CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Creative, social media savvy self-starter with over 10 years experience in the fashion industry and over 6 years street cred in social media marketing, e-commerce, graphics, branding and product development. Proven success in developing and executing products with well-defined social media strategies to increase brand awareness and convert to sales.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Market Analysis, Trends
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Trends
- Product Development, Product Design
- Press Release Writing
- Company, Personal Branding
- Writing SEO Rich Content/Copy
- Website Development
- eCommerce Retail
- Social Media Marketing, Management
- Blogger/PR Outreach
- PPC (Pay per Click)
- Facebook Ads, Facebook Insights
- Instagram, Ads, Sponsored Posts
- Twitter Ads, Twitter Insights
- Pinterest Ads, Insights
- YouTube Ads
PLATFORMS + PROGRAMS
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Musical.ly
- eBay, Etsy, Shopify, Wanelo, Amazon, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, Affiliate Marketing
- Google Alerts, HARO, BuzzSumo, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, bit.ly, Buffer, Later, Sprout Social
- Newsletter Writing/Management, MailChimp, Constant Contact
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, basic HTML, Basic Java, WordPress